We ask that you use the following tips before bringing your quilt to us:
1. All Quilts will need 3" extra material on all the sides of the backing. You will want an extra 1-2" of batting on all sides as well.
2. Press the top of the Quilt and the backing, please trim any excess threads.
3. Check the Quilt for wavy borders. Wavy borders can cause small pleats during the quilting process.
4. Secure (Sew) all seams along the outside edge of the Quilt.
5. Pieced backings need to have straight and even edges and meet requirements 1 - 4.
Creative Collectible Quilts and Crafts offers the following quilting options:
Simple Meandering Stitch
Edge to edge at 1.75 cents per square inch plus $1.00/ bobbin wind.
Dense meandering Stitch
Edge to edge 2.5 cents per square inch plus $1.00/ bobbin wind.
Custom Stitch & Pattern
Custom patterns can be made with our software, prices start at 5+ cents per square inch, but price is dependent on the time it takes to make the design, and on the complexity and density. of stitching plus $1.00/ bobbin wind.
Machine sewn to the back, hand sewn to the front $15 per hour. King size takes about 8 hours to complete.
Price for quilt machine stitching includes top thread. We offer black, white, and natural threads. All other colors or specialty threads can be used at a special charge.
A deposit of $25 dollars is required for all blankets and wall hangings.
A $10 dollar set up charge will be added to any projects costing under $25.00.
Payment is due when picking up a project.
We will contact you when your project is finished and ready to be picked up. We expect that you will pick them up within a reasonable time. If your project is not picked up within 60 days of notification we will assume you no longer want it and sell it.